The Secret Of Instagram Caption! Increase Likes, Comments And Reach
Instagram caption : For business owners, the size of Instagram’s reach can no longer be ignored. Instagram is a fast-growing social platform with over 1 billion active users as of 2019. The momentum does not know to stay.
Everyone already, in-Star Grams or for business IGTV (English) to feed, post and nice photos and videos (English) I think that it is. However, if you don’t pay proper attention to the advertising phrases used there, especially the “captions,” you can miss out on important opportunities. A caption is a descriptive text attached to the image you post.
Instagram captions are expected to contribute to the business, including:
- Increase the number of visits to the website
- To earn more in-Star grams of followers (English)
- Improve sales
The visually appealing Instagram slows down the user’s scrolling speed and keeps the user’s eyes on the beautiful posts. On the other hand, well-thought-out captions cleverly make up for the tedious work of marketing and sales.
Table of Contents
What is a good Instagram caption?
Convincing captions that help you get a lot of engagement are key to Instagram’s algorithms. After seeing the powerful tagline captions that shape your brand’s story and personality, your followers will want to buy what you sell. In short, Instagram captions increase your brand’s chances of success on social media, which in turn improves profitability.
Recently Inn Star grams of the algorithm is the update, engagement rate is high, user contributions to feed the screen are now more and more presented (in other words, “get to see”). This metric looks at the number of comments your account receive and whether they are responding properly. This means that simply having many followers does not guarantee that your post will be visible. It may seem counter-intuitive, but it’s true.
Earlier this year, Instagram said about the algorithm’s capabilities: “What you see at the top of your feed is the type of post or account you’re most engaged with, the timeliness of your posts, how often you use Instagram, and the number of followers. that determines “by a factor of announcing a description (English).
What do you think this means? First, what you see at the top of your Instagram feed is based on your own activity. As a result, businesses need to get the user’s attention and spend a few seconds posting, encouraging engagement such as likes, comments, and posting sharing. (I’ll explain how to use captions to guide these actions later.)
We talked to two Instagram Marketing & Sales Experts about writing Instagram captions to help improve sales, reach, and brand familiarity.
To write an effective Instagram caption, first set a campaign goal.
Before we dive into how to write captions, let’s first look back at the key goals of our Instagram strategy and then set our direction. General overall goals include:
- Run cognitive campaigns to increase brand awareness and general brand awareness (this means increasing reach and followers and increasing website visits for brand awareness)
- Promote new products and new collections that have just been announced, including sales
- Collect branded Instagram hashtag user-generated content
If you have an Instagram business account, you can also invest in sponsored posts to get your target audience to see your photos. If you’re spending money on sponsored posts (also known as “promoted posts”), be sure to check out the default call-to-action (CTA) option. You can also check out Shopify “Get more followers on Instagram!” To see 12 ways to get more followers on Instagram.
Supported call-to-action button options include Contact Us, Learn More, Book Now, and Download. There is. In addition, Shopify Merchant’s Instagram “Shop” tab and product tagging feature allow you to provide users with product details with a single tap or direct them to the store for purchase procedures. Increase. All of these actions can be performed within the Instagram app.
If you’re not investing in Instagram ads at all and are just launching pure organic ads, your call-to-action goals are two main goals:
- Encourage users to read the captions, access their profile, and click the link (link in bio) in their profile.
- Encourage followers to like, comment, and share posts (tagging other users)
Keep in mind that you can’t put clickable links on organic posts. This means that you need to encourage users to click links in your Instagram profile to get them to your website or the product page. In addition, since the authenticated account it is possible to build confidence there is credibility,” in Star grams certification guide (in English) would be good to check out.”
How to write good Instagram captions
Make full use of the first line. Instagram posts will only show the beginning if there are a few lines of captions. Therefore, write important content at the beginning of the sentence. Be sure to include compelling content or questions, as only the first line will appear on the user’s feed screen. It’s also a good idea not to put off call-to-action.
“Use the advertising slogans you see in marketing media for the first line of Instagram captions. The important thing is to get the audience’s attention and lure them into your posts,” Carter said. “Instagram captions have a” Read More “option. Caption display writes the important information before the interruption; the rest can be read later, also increases engagement.”
View call-to-action or questions
Each post should have a purpose and intent. Therefore, set a specific goal for each post and choose the call-to-action to use with it. First, consider what you want your followers to do. For example:
- I want you to visit the website.
- I want you to purchase a specific product.
- I want my friends to share my post.
- I want you to buy sale items.
- I want you to participate in contests and giveaways.
- I was hoping you could take a picture and share it with the specified hashtag (ideal for collecting user-generated content)
It also corresponds to Instagram’s algorithm of using engagement as a metric to display posts to followers. The key here is to encourage engagement and create a sense of dialogue and conversation. In addition, promoting engagement will increase the likelihood that your post will appear as a “recommended account” in other users’ feeds.
Engagement-promoting actions in captions include:
- Link in bio (link in the profile) click the
- Leave a comment (usually the answer to the question)
- Tag your friends (useful for expanding reach)
- Post a photo using a branded hashtag
- Add value
“Captions should include content that adds value to your posts, such as introducing product tips and tricks,” says Portnoy. As such, they add value to Instagram captions, increasing the likelihood that users will share and bookmark posts.
Write like a human (not a robot)
Credibility is paramount in content and captions. There, let’s express our true selves and write sentences as if we were actually speaking. You know you want to be strategic and intentional, but it’s also important to make it sound like a friend’s tone naturally to the user.
Draft Instagram captions on another platform
When writing captions, it’s better to use a platform other than Instagram so that you can think more strategically without being distracted. “If you’re away from your phone, you can write business Instagram captions with a cleaner head,” Carter said. “I” for the desktop Planner (English) by using a “, we are writing together a lot of the captions. Therefore, we also create schedules for editing and posting. That way, you can avoid getting lots of notifications and comparing them to others’ posts, so you can keep calm and write captions with your marketing goals in mind. “Mr. says.
The point here is to write Instagram captions with a focus on promotional and engagement goals. The first thing you write isn’t always the best, so be sure to have some ideas in your captions to inflate your creativity and enjoy the process.
Try to write exciting sentences with your own personality, not neutral content in the captions. “I try to add sensory words, phrases, episodes, etc., to the captions that make me imagine the scene. Depict the feel, taste, sound, scenery, emotions, and sensations, and be concrete. I’ll write something like that, “says Carter. “For example, instead of just saying” Tex-Mex (Texas-style Mexican food) “, try rephrasing” Why don’t you pour salty chips with plenty of avocado dip in a sharp margarita?” is.”
Enjoy using emoji
It is recommended to incorporate playful emoji in the caption to create a fun atmosphere. The emoji placed at the end of a sentence or paragraph acts like a “bookend” and divides long sentences neatly.
Emoji is also a great tool to encourage users to take certain actions, such as clicking a link in their profile. However, when using emoji, be sure to use one that matches the tone and branding of the caption. Be careful not to overuse emoji, especially in one caption.
If you’re still uncertain about your brand’s identity and tone, and you’re outsourcing Instagram captions to a freelancer, choose relevant emojis that are consistent and consistent with your brand image.
If you don’t know what emoji to use when you want to focus on the text in the link in bio or captions, try using my favorite emoji like this:
Consider caption length
As with most marketing strategies, “quality is more important than quantity” when it comes to Instagram captions. You can write short, crisp texts, or you can cover long, detailed content.
According to Portnoy, there is no right or wrong length for captions. “If a post is valued or interesting, people tend to read it, but if you’re wondering if the post is too long, it’s better to keep it short. It’s wise, “he says.
To make your posts searchable, it’s a good idea to make good use of Instagram hashtags. With tracking and search capabilities, it acts as a keyword.
You may have noticed a neatly grouped hashtag at the end of the caption or under “Read more”. However, it’s a good idea to include hashtags in your captions for impressive text. Another technique is to add a few lines of space with a period to display the hashtag separately from the caption text and display it far away from the text.
So what hashtag should I use? It combines popular hashtags with sex . Recommendations include branded hashtags (brand-specific), community hashtags (used by people in the same industry and featured influencers), product hashtags, and more.
Keep an eye out for hashtags used by competitors, audiences, influencers, and industry leaders to actively incorporate them into your content.
An example of a great Instagram caption to help you create ideas
“The Sill”: How to use short Instagram captions
Short and easy-to-understand Instagram captions are useful when photos tell you everything. Us to deliver a nice houseplant at home The Sill (English) Let’s look at an example of. Still’s Instagram takes advantage of customer interior images that decorate purchased foliage plants.
What’s great about Instagram captions by The Sill?
- Encourage tagging and commenting on friends with beautiful photos and short captions
- Expand the reach of your posts more extensively by crediting and tagging interior designers and rental spaces
“Soko Glam”: How to use long Instagram captions
Shop to handle the beauty products of Korea, Soko Glam (English) Let’s look at an example. It’s easy to introduce the most popular products simply, but Soko Glam’s method sets it apart. Instead, it explains how a product can solve a customer’s worries by defining how the product is used. Extended captions, such as descriptive text and storytelling, help add context to the image and attract more readers.
Soko Glam goes against the general trend and dares to use extended, informative captions. It caught the eye of Instagram and was taken as a reference for other businesses.
What are the advantages of Instagram captions by Soko Glam?
- Explain detailed steps on how top-selling products can help buyers
- Combining products with popular hashtag topics to provide timely, relevant, and part of the conversation
- Present a clear call-to-action, such as telling you to receive a coupon from a link in your profile that will give you 15% off all popular products
“A Shop of Things”: How to use funny Instagram captions
Funny Instagram captions are useful when you’re dealing with humorous products and services. Playful and fun prints and embroidery, badges, to sell the goods which treated such as applique A Shop Of Things (English) is for, is perfect is such a caption. For example, anyone living in a big city knows that the amount of rent does not always match the quality of the apartment. When introducing a humorous product related to such a subject, A Shop of Things uses captions that match the product and make you laugh.
What are the advantages of Instagram captions from A Shop of Things?
- Funny captions that certain audiences can empathize with, encouraging them to tag and comment on their friends
- “Letter folk” and “Vaute Couture”: How to use seasonal Instagram captions
Seasonal captions are a great way to mix Instagram marketing activities with timely content to create a slightly different atmosphere. Let’s look at an example of Instagram captions that are perfect for summer and winter, respectively.
Instagram caption for summer
In this example, summer is over, autumn clothes and autumn leaves, and people who are looking forward to the autumn of appetite can sympathize with it.
What are the advantages of Letterfolk’s Instagram captions?
- A short, catchy caption that lets you quickly tag your friends who love autumn
- Branded hashtags allow customers to share Letterfolk-related posts themselves, extend the reach and encourage more comments.
Instagram caption for winter
Vegan material design-conscious of apparel products and animal (English) to provide, in the global apparel brand Vaute Couture (English). The image below, the time will want to buy winter clothes, vegan cuisine is an example of the posts were asked to appear, popular chefs, to Mr Chloe Kosukarerri as a model of the winter coat. The post’s mission and marketing message are brilliantly layered with influencers who share the same vision and mission. This is what influencer marketing in-Star grams (English) will be said to be the best example of the use of.
What are the advantages of Instagram captions by Vaute Couture?
- Show the credits of influencers who appeared as models in the captions to expand the posts’ reach further.
- Offer discounts to attract sales.
- Show a clear call-to-action at the end of the caption to encourage users to click a link in their profile to proceed with the purchase.
- “Verameat”: How to use Instagram captions for SELPHY
Handmade jewellery brand Verameat (English), such as a small merchant of you, may not be able to ask professional photographers to shoot items. That’s why Verameat introduced a Halloween-themed jewellery collection by using SELPHY.
What are the advantages of Verameat’s Instagram captions?
- Appropriate length captions that clearly explain the Halloween collection
- Use emoji that is perfect for your brand image
- Show clear call-to-action at the end of the sentence, encouraging users to leave a comment and enter the contest
Instagram caption tips, tips, and countermeasures
Before returning to the creative captioning process:
- Take the following tips into account to help maximize brand exposure.
- Engage your audience.
- Reach your promotional goals.
How to add a space (blank) to your Instagram caption
The easiest and quickest way to add spaces to your Instagram captions is to use symbols such as “period (.).” And “hyphen (-)”. We especially recommend using symbols when you want the hashtag to appear under “Read More”. If you want to add space to your Instagram caption, follow these steps:
- Write the text in the caption field of Instagram
- Tap the “Enter” or “Return” key to start a new line
- Add the symbol to the next line. Generally, “period (.)” And “hyphen (-)” are used.
- Tap the “Enter” or “Return” key again to start writing a new paragraph
- Repeat the above steps if you want to add more space between the caption paragraphs
How long can you write an Instagram caption?
Instagram captions can be up to 2,200 characters long, and you can add up to 30 hashtags. For effective Instagram captions for engagement, refer to the brand best practices introduced above. If you want to add more information or hashtags, you can also use the comment field. You can add an additional 2,200 characters and 30 hashtags in the comments section.
Checklist for posting the best Instagram captions
Before you finish the captions, be sure to check out the following questions (it’s a good idea to save them so you can always see them):
- Does the caption contain enough information, such as details about the product, promotion, or company in general?
- Do the captions match your brand image? Does the atmosphere and style of the brand convey to users?
- Do you display a clear call-to-action at the end of the sentence to encourage users to take action?
- Do the captions look good and clean? Check for overuse of text, emoji, and hashtags.
- Are captions inspirational and value-added? Can users get anything from posts? Whatever the content, whether it’s getting new information, applying for a free gift, connecting with other followers, or getting inspiration, the caption must add some value to the user.
- Avoid posting anything to increase the number of posts, and try to send out intentional content. Users are more likely to stop following their account because they “can’t get any value from their posts” rather than “no posts every day.”
Finally: The principle of “attraction and repulsion.”
There is an idea of ”the principle of attraction and repulsion” that is useful for branding, which was spread by photographer and strategist Jasmine Star. Basically, establishing a brand’s identity determines the language and tone to use. We can’t offer what everyone likes, so the idea is that branding will attract the right customers, while those who don’t will repel and leave. That’s why it’s important to focus on potential customers and find ways to attract them. This may be the secret to writing better, more targeted Instagram captions.
Strategic is important, but captions are also an opportunity to express your brand’s personality. The message you write in the caption is also one of the media. From now on, how about expressing your brand’s unique perspective with a more friendly tone unique to Instagram?
Also Read : WHAT DO YOU NEED TO CREATE A PODCAST?