Realme GT Arrives, a Flagship Phone At An Exciting Price
It is no longer new within the smartphone landscape, so much so that it has deserved the favors of a large part of the public and critics. Let’s talk about realme, which after the 8 series, has now presented the realme GT flagship, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and a two-tone leather design.
The muffler is inspired by speed, and offers exceptional features inside, starting with a VC cooling system in stainless steel to keep temperatures under control, in favor of always snappy performance. Obviously, there is no lack of a careful look at the price, which is always competitive and contained.
Whether it is a flagship phone is immediately understood by the presence of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, just as expected from a top of the range. The rear is characterized, depending on the version, by a glass design with a 3D motif that reflects the light, or by a version in vegan leather with a texture aimed at conveying an idea of acceleration that refers to racing cars.
Also Read : How To Use Two Physical Sims On iPhone 12
Whichever version is chosen, realme GT is equipped with a new LPDDR5 RAM and a UFS 3.1 memory. Together with a more powerful and larger Cortex-X1 and three high-performance A78 cores, the smartphone’s CPU performance increased by 20% and power consumption was reduced by 50% compared to the previous generation.
As already mentioned, and this will make gamers happy when listening, the device has a VC (vapor chamber) cooling system in stainless steel, which during laboratory tests has shown a cooling power greater than 50% compared to a traditional copper VC system, capable of reducing the CPU core temperature by 15 ° C.
Realme GT weighs less than 186 g and nevertheless has a 4,500 mAh battery with support for charging SuperDart 65 W, which allows it to fully charge the smartphone in just 35 minutes.
- Screen – 6.43-inch Samsung Super AMOLED display at 120 Hz ;
- Brightness Sensors – Front and rear sensors offer 4,096 levels of automatic brightness;
- Immersive audio – The smartphone has Dolby Atmos Dual Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, and a 3.5mm audio jack with low latency and low interference;
- Camera – 64 MP Sony triple camera with a new mode for night portraits;
- Operating system – realme GT is one of the first devices to support Android 12 Beta 1;
- GT mode – Only available for the realme GT series includes a high-performance mode for the whole scene and further optimization of high-frequency games,
Prices And Availability
Starting from June 21, realme GT will be available in Italy in two variants, 8 GB + 128 GB and 12 GB + 256 GB.
On 21 and 22 June, the 8 GB + 128 GB version will be available for 399 euros instead of 449 euros on the realme website. From 21 to 25 June the 8 + 128 GB version will also be on promotion on AliExpress.
On 21 and 22 June, the 12 GB + 256 GB version will be available at 499 euros instead of 599 euros on the realme website and on Amazon on the occasion of Amazon Prime Day.